Social Media Strategist
We're a Melbourne-based startup that uses machine learning, data mining and natural language processing to augment creativity and content creation. We're passionate about how traditional creative techniques and emerging technologies can combine to inspire people, help them make things and enjoy their work more. Our tools will offer an exploratory and playful approach for those working in commercial creativity areas such as advertising, social media and content marketing.
We’re looking for a social media strategist who has experience in helping clients with their social content strategies, curation and advertising. Reporting to the Chief Product Officer, you’ll help us build in social media advice, recommendations and content features into our platform. You’ll value the role of creativity and ideas in social media and you’re going to help us develop a much-loved tool for businesses to market themselves better.
- 5+ years experience in social media
- In depth knowledge of Facebook and Instagram for businesses including tactics, opportunities and techniques for organic content and advertising.
- Proven record of growing social media channels for small, medium and large clients, preferable including startups.
- Strong understanding of key analytics and metrics
- A passion for staying on top of the latest developments and best-practice to always be one step ahead
Hey, why don't you come on board and help us create something remarkable. We look forward to your application via email@example.com
Thank you for your consideration :)