Job Opportunity: Machine Learning Engineer
We're a Melbourne-based creative AI startup that uses machine learning, data mining and natural language processing to augment conceptual creativity and invention.
We believe that access to artificial intelligence will democratise, distribute and escalate the availability of commercial creativity. Our customers will be individuals and businesses working with creative, commercial intent in any sector, and in businesses of all sizes, using AI to inspire them, improve their methods and create better outcomes.
We're looking for an experienced machine learning engineer to join our team and help put advanced AI & ML models into our product.
As a key member of our development team, you’ll be responsible for building and integrating intelligent components into the platform. You’ll keep across the latest advancements in this fast moving field, helping to realise our vision by applying the state of the art in natural language understanding and generation, deep generative models and more.
You're inquisitive, hungry to learn and fascinated by where data science and machine intelligence will take us. You’re a creator who’s excited to be joining a start-up at the beginning of its adventure.
- Recent experience with NLP, including semantic understanding, summarisation and text generation
- Strong programming ability in Python and at least one other language
- Experience delivering web based service architectures
- ML frameworks such as TensorFlow
- Hands on experience setting up a data pipeline for ML applications
- Strong academic background in computer science or related field
- Proven ability to find innovative solutions through rapid prototyping and experimentation
Come on board and help us create something remarkable. We look froward to your application via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your consideration :)